Sunday, November 24, 2013

make way for family

We go to the marriage and family class for Sunday school for a few reasons:

  1. It's baby friendly and Preston can crawl around and disrupt a little more in there. 
  2. We have friends that go to that class. 
  3. When we first moved in a year ago the bishop pointed us in the direction of this class and we never really stopped going.....I think we have had the parenting lessons three times now.
  4. It's really very interesting, and I always leave with ideas and motivation to be a better wife and mother.

Today was no different. I came away wanting to make lots of wonderful changes to our family life. Temple attendance, FHE, couple time, supporting the husband, having a spotless house and other topics could be improved. I get excited about making our marriage and family stronger, and then I come home and reality hits.

We have very limited time! and I have so many family things I want to start. ...It's a combination that just doesn't work.

How do we do all this with church callings, cpa study until ten at night, a baby, football season, and other distractions? And how do even busier families do so well? I am stumped at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment