Friday, February 8, 2013

Almost Out...of Everything

Okay. I'm not complaining, I promise. Our fridge currently  holds the following:


  • 3 eggs
  • a quarter gallon of milk
  • salsa
  • tortillas
  • cheese
  • 2 little things of yogurt
  • a head of broccoli
  • some salad that's almost gone
I seriously think that's all that's in there (oh, well, okay, besides ketchup, mustard, etc.), and our pantry isn't much better. I think it's kind of funny. I tried to go grocery shopping the other day and literally had to sit down and stop. 37 weeks pregnant=no energy+dizzy=shopping of any kind is kinda out of the question. I left with only a few things, because I just couldn't do it. 

It's sad, but funny. And somehow I still find things to make and eat, so I must be magic or something. 

Looks like quesadillas for dinner tonight! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment