Monday, February 11, 2013

Good news in the food department

My husband went grocery shopping! We have food again! He did a great job.

I can't believe how hard it is to not be able to do anything all day. I'm supposed to be lying down and staying home as much as possible, but it's boring. I can only take so much TV time.

Today at my non stress test at the hospital they almost induced me! There was some confusion and in the end I just have to go back for another test in 2 days. I will be so glad when all these tests and doctor visits are over and I can start feeling well again and have my baby safe with me.

2 1/2 weeks left to go. But I will probably not have to wait that long, according to the doctor I talked to today.


No comments:

Post a Comment