I am a simple person.
I won't be a mom who dresses her children in the cutest outfits. It's too complicated for me to figure out how to do that. But I can dress them in clean clothes that don't look awful. yeah, I can do that.
I won't be a mom who makes gourmet meals for every dinner. It's too hard to cook every single day. But I can be aware of how healthy the food is that I make for my family. And I can also buy a Little Ceasars pizza every once in a while too. :)
I won't be a mom who decorates her house well at all. I just can't do it. I do not have that talent. But I can make my home a pleasant and relatively clean place to be.
I won't have a lot of money to buy my children the things they want. But I can give them the love and support they need. I'll help with homework and go to games and plays and recitals. I don't have money, but I do have time.
I probably won't be the funnest mom on the block. But I'll be there for my children and they will know that their mom loves them. And they will have a fun dad to make up the difference.. :)
You are going to be such a good mom! And simple is not bad. We can be simple together!
ReplyDelete