Since I hadn't kissed anyone before, we waited a whole week and a half after officially dating to kiss! Ha ha.
It happened around 6 or 7 at night on December 2, 2009. From my journal...
Danny and I were studying in the library on the 2nd floor in the periodicals section. I was so sick of studying. I had a huge paper to write and I really didn't want to do it. It was due the next day, I think. Anyway, Danny offered to take a break with me, so we left the library and went to the Wilk (Wilkinson Student Center). We kind of walked around for a while. Then he bought chocolate covered raisins for us. We ate them as we walked on campus. It was pretty cold, but not snowy. There is a path south of campus that wraps around the side of the hill. Danny had told me a few times that he always wanted to walk on that path and never had. He said he was waiting to walk on it with a girl. So, that's where we went. We started on the duck pond side and walked on the brick path all the way to over by the RB (Richards Building). We sang Christmas songs together as we walked, so now every time I hear the song "Silver Bells" I think of that night. We saw some deer on the side of the hill over by the tennis courts. We stopped to watch them, and there was a convenient little bench right there. so we sat down (my backpack was killing me--it was so heavy). He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. He kissed my forehead. Then I started thinking, hey, this would be a good place for my first kiss. I thought it was a good time too. I knew I liked him. I wasn't scared. I wanted him to kiss me. So I started laughing of course. :) He asked me what I was laughing about, and I said nothing. Then I laughed again later, he asked why again, and I said I couldn't tell him. I think he got it after that and after I kept looking up at him. then he started laughing! :) I asked why and he said he couldn't tell me. Then I knew that he knew what I was thinking and that he was thinking the same thing. I kept looking up at him and hoping he would kiss me. He kissed my cheek and got a little closer each time until . . . he kissed me. My first kiss. We sat there on that bench and he kissed me a few more times. Then he had to meet with his accounting group, so we walked back to the library. And that was it. My first kiss.
![]() |
| http://www.outreachnc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/bells.jpg |
![]() |
| http://www.windycitysweets.com/images/chocolate-covered-raisins.jpg |



No comments:
Post a Comment