Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Blessings.

Sometimes you don't notice all the good things until they are gone.

I've been sick with strep the past three days, and it's been very miserable. Today, I am finally feeling lots better and actually have ENERGY! Here are some blessings I'm counting today:


  1. I was able to sort of kind of clean the shower this morning while Preston slept!
  2. The fact that I even took a shower before noon!
  3. My throat doesn't hurt too bad when I swallow! My frosted flakes were much easier to eat this morning.
  4. Preston woke up talking to himself instead of crying.
  5. I had exactly 2 hours to myself this morning before he woke up (I got up early, he slept in).
  6. My husband took the time to ask me how I was feeling before he left for work this morning...and he was running late. He loves me.
  7. My house is a mess, but getting there! My energy is coming back, and laundry will face my wrath today!
Oh there are so many other big and little things; these are just the silly ones on my mind right now. I can't express it in words, but I'm so grateful for the sunshine and the sprinklers and the smell of my house (except, not in the kitchen, don't go in there until I can clean it), and my cute little kid who is asking to be let out of jail (crib). Gotta go have a wonderful day! FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment