Thursday, September 26, 2013

--Our Love Story--

I've wanted to write out how Danny and I met, fell in love, and finally got to where we are now for a while. It's really for me, because I want to make a record of all the details. My plan is to write little parts of it out on this blog, and then later put it all together in a book to keep all the memories. But, I'm choosing to share my story with whoever wants to read for a few reasons: 1) It's fun. 2) Whenever anyone asks about our story it takes way too long to tell, so hardly anyone really knows it. 3) This is a good way to motivate me to actually get it all written out and done.

My husband and I got married almost 2 years after we met, so our story takes a while to tell. Eventually I want to have each of these sections all written out:

I am excited and nervous to share our own, personal, real love story. If you want to know all about it, check back later.
From when we were dating. I was silly and added blue hearts? Not sure what that was about.

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read all about it!!!! :) I'm already intrigued! I wish I had been smart and outlined mine like that. I'm kind of just going by whatever I feel like haha, I have no idea how many parts there will be. And I don't think it's lame that you're copying me at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only because of you seeing what you're doing that I thought to outline it! Totally wouldn't be doing this without you. haha

      Delete
  2. This is such a great idea. You guys have a really cute story of how you met! I love that you both have different accounts. :) Thanks for sharing this..... I hope to read the rest of the chapters of your love story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maggie! It's fun to remember all the little things that happened at the beginning...even though it wasn't that long ago! :) My brain forgets too easily.

      Delete